- Director - The ENT Clinic & CENTER FOR HEARING
- Adjunct Professor - Amity University
- Senior Consultant ENT & Cochlear Implants -
- Columbia Asia Hospitals, Gurugram &
- Spectra Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- MBBS (JIPMER, Pondicherry)
- MS ENT (JIPMER, Pondicherry)
- DLO (Royal College of Surgeons of England)
- FRCS - Otolaryngology (Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland)
- MD (University of London)
Cochlear Implant Program, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
Cochlear Implant, Skull Base and Neurotology Program, University Hospital Birmingham, UK
Dr Shomeshwar Singh returned to India from UK in 2008 where he was practicing for the last 9 years. He graduated from the prestigious medical institute of India, JIPMER, Pondicherry and after completing his MBBS and MS(ENT) from JIPMER, moved to UK. He completed the DLO and the FRCS (Otolaryngology) from the Royal College of Surgeons. He was awarded a Doctorate of Medicine (MD) for his work on cochlear implants at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London by the University of London. His work was widely recognized and published in various medical journals including Ear & Hearing. He was also awarded the Philip Stell Prize in 2006 for this work by the Otorhinolaryngological Research Society of UK.
Dr S Singh has a special interest in the area of hearing loss and its treatment (Hearing aids, Cochlear Implants, Bone conduction devices, FM devices, Wearables etc) which stems from his research work and vast clinical and surgical experience in London and Birmingham, which is one of the biggest centers in the world for BAHA surgery. He also takes keen interest in the management of middle ear, inner ear and ‘balance problems’ in all age groups. Apart from his implantation otology practice, Dr S Singh also practices other routine general ENT procedures including Septoplasty, Micro laryngeal surgery, Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, Advanced endoscopic sinus surgery and cosmetic nose surgery (Rhinoplasty).
Dr S Singh practices from his own private consultation chamber at
'The ENT Clinic' A 7 Neeti Bagh, New Delhi 110049.
(For appointments, Call / SMS / Whats App +91 9958725553, E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Current Hospital Affiliations:
- Columbia Asia Hospitals, Palam Vihar, Gurugram.
- Spectra Apollo Hospitals, Kailash Colony, New Delhi
- IBS Hospital for Neurosurgery, Ring Road, New Delhi
(Out Patient consultations are only carried out at The ENT Clinic at A7 Neeti Bagh, New Delhi 49 between 10am to 6pm, Mondays to Saturdays. Please call and discuss if you need a later consultation)